About msc in IT
MSc in IT is an interdisciplinary IT Master’s degree programme. It-vest universities offer 15 different MSc in IT programmes. They are all two-year full-time master programmes aimed at different types of bachelors.
The education programmes are positioned in a triangle between technology, design and organization. A few of the programmes have their main focus on technology, some on design and some have their main focus on organisational or business impact on it. Most of the programmes combine the three.
Five Master of IT programmes are taught in English:
- MSc in IT, Cognitive Science, Aarhus University
- MSc in IT, Information Architecture, Aalborg University
- Msc in IT, Information Studies, Aalborg University
- MSc in IT, IT Product Design, University of Southern Denmark
- MSc in IT, Web Communication, specialisation in Web Communication Design, University of Southern Denmark
For further information about these educations, please contact the university concerned.
See the Danish site with presentation of all 15 Master programmes: www.cand-it-vest.dk.
It-vest, networking universities, is an educational and scientific network between three university institutions in the western part of Denmark:
For further information about It-vest, networking universities, please notice the website www.it-vest.dk.